CTRL-Z deletes curves

Report bugs or glitches here.
mnarua

CTRL-Z deletes curves

Post by mnarua »

If I make a mistake and hit CTRL-Z I don't go back to the previous setting: the performers have their new spot but all curves are deleted. This is really annoying! I've got to start over again and again..
William

Re: CTRL-Z deletes curves

Post by William »

HI mnarua,

Can you be more specific about where you saw this happening? For example did you have a tool open such as the Follow the Leader tool? Some tools have local undo that only affect changes since you opened the tool, so if you exited out of the tool then Undo might work like you expect again. This may still be a bug but either way I'd like to have some more information to work on.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
mnarua

Post by mnarua »

Hi!

I'm sorry for my late reply, I had to wait till it would happen again.

I was in performer mode, and I used the 'Follow the Leader' tool to make paths for all my performers. Then I wanted to make a subset within the set to make sure some of my performers would end up later at their spot. I made a mistake and decided I should go back to where I started so I pressed CTRL-Z. Now all my performers are still on the right spot at the end of the set, though the curves I've made in their paths, as created with the 'Follow the Leader' tool, are all gone.

I was in Performer selection mode, no Follow the Leader tool selected anymore.
William

Post by William »

Hi mnarua,

Okay that sounds like there is an issue with how we handle certain undo's. Your information should be plenty to go on to resolve this issue. I expect that a fix will be available for the next release.

Thank you very much for your report! Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com