My performers disappeared

Report bugs or glitches here.
TwirlerGirl

My performers disappeared

Post by TwirlerGirl »

The first time this happened, I thought it might have something to do with using the demo version but I am now on the full version and it has happened for a second time. When I opened my production today, all of my performers are hidden. Their number labels are there and when I click to playback the performers show up, but as soon as I stop the playback I only have the number labels again.

I've tried closing the program and restarting it and I've opened multiple productions. This is happening with all of my productions.
William

Re: My performers disappeared

Post by William »

Hi TwirlerGirl,

I'm not entirely sure what is going on but I have some ideas. First of all, can you tell me what version you are on? It's displayed on the Welcome screen and also in the About menu (under Help on Windows and EnVision on Mac)

1. Maybe your performers are hidden. You can hide performers from the Edit->Hide menu. You can unhide them using Edit->Show All.
2. You might have the 'Performers Drawn' toggle turned off. Try turning on the toggle which is in the toggle toolbar (the small toolbar under the main one). It is the 5th button from the right. You can hover over the buttons to find out which is which.

If those suggestions don't work then we'll have to dig a little deeper. I'd like you to send me the affected drill file and possibly a screenshot of the issue happening. You can send it to contact@box5software.com and reference this post.

I hope that helps. Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com