Ability to highlight big step sizes

Suggest a new features or improvements that you want to see in future versions.
bjindrich

Ability to highlight big step sizes

Post by bjindrich »

I see that there is a way to view the single largest steps size being take on a page, either for all performers or within the currently selected group of performers, however it would be more useful if I could define a few ranges of step sizes and and be able to highlight ALL performers that exceed that step size. For example, warn with a yellow path if anyone was at a 6 to 5 step size (i.e. be aware that this is a larger step size and make sure that the speed, music, etc. are appropriate for this step size) or larger and warn with a red path for anyone with a 5 to 5 step or larger (i.e. this is probably too large for most players at most time).

This concept of step size ranges is what I use for the drills that I write, and being able to, at a single glance, see all performers that are exceeding the step size ranges would be very useful.
William

Re: Ability to highlight big step sizes

Post by William »

Hi bjindrich,

I like this idea and it shouldn't be that hard to implement either. I'm also thinking that it might be useful to gradate the big step sizes the same way we gradate the current selection (Red->white), or at least something similar. You could colour from red down to yellow or something like that.

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
bjindrich

Post by bjindrich »

I love the idea of a red to orange to yellow progression.
William

Post by William »

I know you saw this in another thread but for anyone else who stumbles on this thread this feature has been implemented for EnVision version 1.7.16.

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com