Faster way(s) to select Groups

Suggest a new features or improvements that you want to see in future versions.
bjindrich

Faster way(s) to select Groups

Post by bjindrich »

From the Groups pane, allow the user to dbl-click a group name from the Permanent Groups or Set Groups lists, and have that group selected (without requiring the additional click of the "Select Group" button.

I'm also wondering if there could also be a faster, easier way to select one or more groups without having to go to the Groups pane. Not sure exactly how that might work - maybe some combination of a key press (the G character?) plus a click on a performer that's in one or more groups (maybe each click would cycle thru selecting each group that the performer is in?)
William

Re: Faster way(s) to select Groups

Post by William »

Hi bjindrich,

I like the idea of being able to double click the group from the groups list. It should be pretty easy to implement too. Did you know that you could select the group just by clicking on the group ribbon? It works in both 2D and 3D modes. And you can select multiple groups by holding ctrl (cmd on Mac) while clicking. Does that cover your need to select groups faster?

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
bjindrich

Post by bjindrich »

William wrote:Hi bjindrich,

... Did you know that you could select the group just by clicking on the group ribbon? It works in both 2D and 3D modes. And you can select multiple groups by holding ctrl (cmd on Mac) while clicking. Does that cover your need to select groups faster?

William
Thanks for the tip - I did not know this. This is sufficient for me.
William

Post by William »

Great :)
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com