Deleting Choreography

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
Panhandler95

Deleting Choreography

Post by Panhandler95 »

I am working on specific points where I want choreography to happen and which direction they should lean and all that. Sometimes I don't like what I have done and want to delete it. I have tried this by expanding the Editor and removing the event in the timeline and it works (the event disappears from the timeline). However when I run the animation, the original choreography still happens, the movement I don't want. Is this not the proper workflow?

Thanks,

-Ben
William

Re: Deleting Choreography

Post by William »

Hi Ben,

Yes, what you describe is the proper method of deleting events that you don't want. One thing that I can think of is make sure that you have the performers selected that you want to be editing, because only the events from those performers are displayed.

Other than that, if the events are still performed then it seems there is a bug in the software. I would love to get a video of what you are doing to get into this state, if it is repeatable.

As a workaround, you might be able to set a neutral pose at the beginning of the set and it may overwrite the erroneous events, but if there is something weird going on then that might not work as expected.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com