Canvas color

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
jkivel

Canvas color

Post by jkivel »

Hi -

So, one of the problems I seem to be having with learning the windows OS, is that if my mouse hovers over something - it just "clicks" it without me intending to.

I was hovering near the "canvas editor" button, and all of a sudden my football field is grey, or blue . . . . it looks like an ice rink (color wise).
It is still the correct color in 2D mode, but I can't change the color in 3D. I tried "reset colors" button, to no avail.

This is true of different productions as well. I closed my halftime and opened my pre-game . . . ice rink!

Both my uniform glitch and my canvas glitch are effecting all productions.
William

Re: Canvas color

Post by William »

Hi John,

I can't really help you with learning Windows, except to say that as far as I know it should never click by itself. If you are using a track pad on a laptop then the sensitivity might be too high and you could be "tap clicking".

For the field color, it sounds like you are in "Paper mode" you can toggle paper mode from the toggle toolbar. The toggle toolbar is the toolbar below the main toolbar; directly above the main work area. The paper mode toggle is the third from the right. These toggles act on a per-display-mode basis, which means that they have independent states for each 2D/3D/Print mode. So in your case you probably hit the toggle by accident in 3D mode.

The uniform glitch is still a strange one; have you tried recreating a custom uniform again?

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com