How do I delete all paths?

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
mnarua

How do I delete all paths?

Post by mnarua »

Hello,

I have the dutch version of the program so I don't know how you call some words in the english version, I hope you understand.

First of all I have a hard time of making my first drill, so as we always start in the same way, I wanted to make a default and then use that default whenever I start a new drill. That will make it easier for me.
Now I have deleted the last created sets but when I try to add a set again for the new drill, there are paths everywhere.. O no!

How can I just select all paths and delete them? Now the only way I have found of deleting them is select a part of the line and press 'delete segment'. You imagine that it's way to much work if I have to delete all parts from a line seperately for about 60 people..

Thanks in advance!
William

Re: How do I delete all paths?

Post by William »

Hi mnarua,

You want the "Revert Performers Tool". In Dutch I think it is just "Revert Performers". It is the tool button that is 2 to the left of the Line Tool.

1. Select the performers on set 2.
2. Open the Revert Performers Tool.
3. The default revert should be okay, so press "Perform Revert" ("Uitvoeren Revert").
4. All paths should be reset to straight lines.

The Revert tool is very powerful and will let you revert the performer positions over multiple sets, forwards and backwards in the timeline. Use the arrow buttons in the tool to change the set you are reverting to (copying performer positions from). You can also use the Blue and Purple timeline range to set the start and end positions.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
mnarua

Post by mnarua »

Hi William,

I'll give it a try, thanks for your quick reply! :-)
mnarua

Post by mnarua »

I had the same situation today, and so I tried your solution: perfect! It works! Thanks :D