Revert facing across all sets

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
bjindrich

Revert facing across all sets

Post by bjindrich »

I have a few props that are angled (so I've set their "facing") - they don't move within the show. On a few pages, I've accidentally changed the facing of the props - this has happened when I wanted to set the facing for the entire band (front, back, etc.). Is there a way to revert the facing of a prop across all pages, or will I need to fix this on each page I've accidentally changed the prop facing?
William

Re: Revert facing across all sets

Post by William »

Hi bjindrich,

Yes, this should be fairly straight forward. The facing of performers and props are considered to be Performance Events. You can edit existing performance events through the Event Editor, which is an expansion of the timeline. You can open the Event Editor by pressing the bottom left button on the Timeline control panel, it has a letter 'E'. By default it shows the events for every performer (props included), but if you select one or multiple performers then it will limit the visible events to only those selected.

For your props you should see event flags marked for the 'Upper Body Facings' row. You can edit these flags in a similar way to how you edit performers. What you want to do is drag select all of the upper body facings and delete them with the 'delete' or 'backspace' keys on your keyboard. After that the form should reset to the default front-facing direction for the entire show.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com