Restore Previous Forms

Suggest a new features or improvements that you want to see in future versions.
smit90

Restore Previous Forms

Post by smit90 »

Perhaps there could be a button that restores the forms from the previous or next set. At times, I find that I want to utilize a previous set while creating a follow the leader or to morph an arc. If there was a single button that could copy/paste forms from the previous or next set into the current one, it could probably be helpful.

I don't think it'd require the performers to snap back into place, but that could serve its uses as well.

Thanks for the excellent product!
William

Re: Restore Previous Forms

Post by William »

Hi smit90,

This is a good idea. We've considered something similar in the past but we want to make sure that the implementation matches the high standards that we have for the rest of the program first.

In the mean time, did you know that it is possible to copy and paste forms? When you are in form mode (Important) you can copy any selected forms the normal way you would copy something: by pressing ctrl+c or by selecting Edit->copy. Once you have forms copied you can go to any set you like and paste them using ctrl+v or Edit->paste.

The same thing works for Performer's positions when you are in Performer mode, though not for Performers and Forms at the same time.
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
smit90

Re: Restore Previous Forms

Post by smit90 »

I did not know that, but that is a great feature as is. Good to know, thank you!