License Activation

Report bugs or glitches here.
coreydnewton

License Activation

Post by coreydnewton »

I recently downloaded the software and purchased a license. However, when I enter the License number, an error message comes up that says that "the server response was not well formed." Any advice?

I have Windows Pro 10 Education operating system with an 11th gen Intel Core i3 Processor.
William

Re: License Activation

Post by William »

Hi coreydnewton,

It looks like you may be trying to activate at a location that has a firewall that EnVision can't get through, such as many schools have. You have two options:

1. You can try to activate using the same license from another network, such as at home. Obviously this is only practical if the computer you are working on is a laptop.
2. If the first option is not possible then we will have to generate a license manually for your computer. To do this we need the Installation ID from EnVision if you are on v1.8.14 or later, or the MAC address of your computer. The Installation ID is found in the EnVision->About menu. You can follow the instructions on this page to get the MAC address. Send the value to me and I can generate a license for you.

You can email me directly at wlee@box5software.com

Let me know what you decide to do.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com