Hovering

Suggest a new features or improvements that you want to see in future versions.
Blake

Hovering

Post by Blake »

You know how when in MS Paint or Microsoft Word, if you highlight the words, can you hover over the fonts to choose from, the words on the page change? Well, I think when editing and/or making a uniform, you instead of having to click open and the window closing, which sometimes results in losing the spot, just hover over the files so the uniform/drum/flag, etc on the model changes.
William

Re: Hovering

Post by William »

Hi Blake,

Thanks for the suggestion! That's definitely a good idea. I'll put it on the list of upcoming features.
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
Blake

Post by Blake »

Awesome.

Another one just came to mind, but ghosting? What I mean is, a feature that would enable us to make certain performers "disappear" so designing would be easier and so it doesn't look so crowded on the page. i.e. Ghosting guard integrated inside forms, or make the "X's" or the figurines transparent?
William

Post by William »

Hi Blake,

We have a feature that is similar to that already called Hide. You can choose it from the Edit menu. Simply select the performers that you want to be hidden and select Hide from the Edit menu. Don't forget to select Edit->Show All when you want to see them again.

While we're talking about it, I find it very useful to turn off a lot of visual features to clean things up a lot. The toggles make it really easy to turn on and off Labels, Paths (Previous and Next independently), Props, Forms and the Grid.

Cheers!

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com