Zooms in and Out Automatically

Report bugs or glitches here.
robertbowen@cox.net

Zooms in and Out Automatically

Post by robertbowen@cox.net »

Hello,

I just updated to the latest version and now whenever I select a performer it zooms in or our automatically. It's pretty hard to use the program when is does this constantly. I also got a crash today when I was trying to create a ripple.
William

Re: Zooms in and Out Automatically

Post by William »

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties. I'd like you to update to the latest version. We just released version 1.5.16 on the 5th of November that has many fixes and improvements so I'd like you to update and let me know if you are still experiencing the issue. If you are could you please tell me what OS you are running, the model of your computer and any other details that may be relevant. We want to get you back up and running as soon as possible.

Have a great day!
William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
robertbowen@cox.net

Post by robertbowen@cox.net »

Hello,

I did update to the latest version and still am having the same issue. I also am having a new issue of every time I try to delete a set it just crashes every time . I am using an iMac with OSX Mavericks.

Thanks.
William

Post by William »

Robert,

Sorry for the slow reply, I was trying to duplicate your experience which included upgrading to Mavericks. Unfortunately I am still unable to replicate what you are seeing. We have a theory that it might have to do with the mouse that you are using. Is it by chance an Apple Magic Mouse? If you have another mouse laying around I would suggest swapping them out and seeing if that makes a difference. Obviously this isn't a permanent solution but if you can confirm that the Magic Mouse is the issue then we can work towards fixing that issue.

As for the crashing when deleting a set I have not been able to replicate that either. I suspect that there is something wrong with your drill file. Could you possibly send the .drl file to me at contact@box5software.com so I can investigate further?

Sorry again for the issues that you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com