Having trouble with print mode on a custom floor

Report bugs or glitches here.
AdrianJM

Having trouble with print mode on a custom floor

Post by AdrianJM »

So I've been designing a winter drumline show and when using 2D and 3D mode, the grid labels make sense, but when I went to print it, the labels on the y-axis (numbers), are in a different place in the print mode than they are on the 3D and 2D mode. The front to back coordinates are also incorrect. Not sure why that happened, but I can only guess it has something to do with the fact that our floor size is custom and not one of the preset sizes.
William

Re: Having trouble with print mode on a custom floor

Post by William »

Hi Adrian,

We did some work in this area recently so it's possible that a bug was introduced. First of all, are you running the latest version? The latest version is v1.7.03. You can see the version on the Welcome screen and in the About screen. Secondly, can you send a picture of the mismatch so I can get a better idea of what you are explaining? We will definitely try to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
AdrianJM

Post by AdrianJM »

I am running version 1.7.02. The program updated when I first opened it today, so I am not sure why it didn't update to 1.7.03. I cannot get it to do that.

I'm attempting to attach two pictures that show the problem. Since the most recent update, the problem got better but it is still fixed. Notice that in 3D view and in Print View the numbers on the left side of the grid do not match.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 12.48.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 12.48.28 PM.png (110.12 KiB) Viewed 5680 times
Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 12.48.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-01-16 at 12.48.10 PM.png (153.58 KiB) Viewed 5680 times
William

Post by William »

Hi AdrianJM,

I'm sorry that was a typo, the current version is actually 1.7.02 so you are up to date. I see the issue you are having and it should be an easy fix. We will try and get an update out in the next couple of days to correct it.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm sorry if it has caused you any inconvenience.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com