Label issues

Report bugs or glitches here.
medea1993

Label issues

Post by medea1993 »

I'm new to Envision and I'm coming across two issues that are hopefully user errors... I can't seem to change the label font (trying to get it to Arial 12 point and it seems stuck on 24 point). And, I can't seem to get it to alternate labels like it should. I'm used to Pyware (unfortunately) and so it could be I'm missing something painfully obvious. Thanks!
medea1993

Re: Label issues

Post by medea1993 »

And I discovered not user error, but user stupidity on the label font issue. It shows up fine when I go to Print Preview, so we're good there. Still can't get the alternating to work...
William

Post by William »

Hi medea1993,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by having labels alternate "like they should", however you should know that performer labels alternate on a per-form basis. What does that mean? Firstly it means that labels will only alternate if that performer is attached to a form. Secondly it means that if you have two forms next to each other then the end points could be going the same direction.

Beyond that I will need more information to help resolve this issue. If you could post a picture of what you are seeing with a description of what you expect then I can probably help you out a bit more.

Have a great day!

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
medea1993

Post by medea1993 »

Ahhh... The labels only alternate if they are on performers that are "attached" to a form. That is the issue for me, then. Most of my performers are not attached to forms most of the time... It would be nice to be able to alternate labels without that requirement, but I get how it works now. Thanks!
William

Post by William »

Yes I could see it being useful if you could simply alternate labels based on the current selection. We will add it to our list of upcoming features. Thanks for the suggestion!

Have a great day!
William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com