Props on top of the floor affecting display.

Suggest a new features or improvements that you want to see in future versions.
narcofis

Props on top of the floor affecting display.

Post by narcofis »

In the current design of my indoor percussion show I am laying smaller tarps (10'x15') over the big floor. I use the prop tool to create a semi flat prop that stays on the floor and gets moved around during other segments. I encountered the problem where I need to remove the prop to be able to print. I also have problems writing the drill. I keep selecting them by accident

An option in the toolbar at the top similar to make the props appear and disappear that would be beneficial would be the ability to lock and unlock the props. So when I'm writing drill I can lock the props so they become un-selectable (so I don't move them by accident) then I can unlock them when it's time to move them.

And obviously, in 2D mode and Print mode, it's impossible to see the dots without making the prop disappear either with the top toolbar hide props or physically deleting them.

Thanks
Narcofis
box5Nick

Re: Props on top of the floor affecting display.

Post by box5Nick »

Prop locks are already on our list, but thanks for pointing out the 2D Mode marker problem, there should be something we can do about that. Otherwise a good work around is to change your marker style to low poly or performers while working in 2D since they will stick up above the tarp prop.