Specify the number of performers in a block

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
bjindrich

Specify the number of performers in a block

Post by bjindrich »

I don't see a way to specify the number of performers in a Block. Is there any way to do this? I'd love to be able to lock the number of performers (perhaps based on locking the number of horizontals and verticals), because, in the end. I'm drawing a block for a certain number of people. And I'm finding that using the the marbles, sometimes the intervals change and sometimes the number of performers change and sometimes the shape changes. After I get the number of performers and shape (for example, a perfect diamond or perfect wedge) right, I really just want the marbles to help expand or shrink the form.
William

Re: Specify the number of performers in a block

Post by William »

Hi bjindrich,

There is no way to do this currently, but there should be. Admittedly the block tool needs some work and this will definitely be a part of it.

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
PercMerc

Post by PercMerc »

We are having the same problem as bjindrich. Is there any idea as to when this feature might be added?
William

Post by William »

There is no timeline on this yet. However seeing that there are multiple users having a hard time with this I will bump it closer to the top of the list. Short of a full redesign of the Block tool there should be a way to lock in the number of performers.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com