Labels moving around

Report bugs or glitches here.
bjindrich

Labels moving around

Post by bjindrich »

I'm 99% sure that, after moving the labels on performers, the labels are sometimes reverting back to the position that they were originally in. This has happened on several sets for me, and it happens while I'm still on the set. So I'll be moving labels around and, although I don't notice any big event that resets the label positions, I notice that suddenly the labels have reverted their positions and I need to move them again. Anyone else see this?

UPDATE: OK, I can recreate this: the label positions reset themselves when I use my mouse scroll wheel to zoom in/out when in Print View. This is hard for me, since I use the zoom to help me see that I'm setting labels in good positions.

UPDATE 2: This doesn't happen for all performers on all sets - but I have a few sets that this happens on reliably. I haven't narrowed it down to anything specific - it might be something with Forms
William

Re: Labels moving around

Post by William »

Hi bjindrich,

Thank you for the report. It is known that when forms are edited that the labels of the attached performers are recalculated to align with the new form position. This isn't always what is expected so there should be some control over that process. I'm not sure how that would be affected from Print Mode, or if they are even related but I will look in to it.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com